Where Are Bal. Access? (not Wallets)

last season they had boobies (pods i call them)....and coin purses and pochette type bags....they look so tempting whenever i see them....i only have a pod...it looks like a football lol....my boyfriend got it for me...i love it. pods are the best! i put coins in one side and lip gloss in the other.

^ I saw them- they're very cute! I believe they're called the aulmoniere

I LOVE the Aulmonaire! That is one of my FAVORITE little guys...had the black for awhile & then sold it...wish I hadn't:smile: Saks Fifth Avenue in Boca Raton, Fl can get (and has some accessories)...they had a GREAT Bordeaux wallet...I had to hold my fingers back!!
K:P

I LOVE the Aulmonaire! That is one of my FAVORITE little guys...had the black for awhile & then sold it...wish I hadn't:smile: Saks Fifth Avenue in Boca Raton, Fl can get (and has some accessories)...they had a GREAT Bordeaux wallet...I had to hold my fingers back!!
K:P

Oh my, did they have any of the coin purses in the 05 colors? :love:

Here are the pictures I promised:

BalenciagaAccessories1.JPG

BalenciagaAccessories2.JPG

BalenciagaAccessories3.JPG

BalenciagaAccessories4.JPG

Update! I saw 2 large toilet cases today at Gretta Luxe~ I just got back! They had one in rouge vif and a black one! The price is $675.00. Let me tell you- it is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!