WHere are all the new bags bought with all the recent codes????!

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I want to see everyone's new bags! I think we have only seen one the gorgeous green croc bag from LB but come on with codes at LB, FLL and SP there have to be bags coming to a bunch of people. LB sold out a lot of bags!!!

;) I might have something new coming too.......

I saw an iris/purple lizard steady yesterday and its absolutely beautiful. I really love the combo. you ladies are so lucky to score them on sale!

Um, I think that I may just have a bag to show you all in a day or two... :graucho:

I *just* happened to look at LB's site about 5 min. ago and a wine Nikki w/old HW popped up!! So I tried the code and it worked...I scored it for $480.

:yahoo:

I have been waiting for Amy at Three Sirens to tell me if she could get me a wine Nikki instead of the DC Nikki that I returned, and so far she has not been able to get me one, much less one for the other 8 people who are still waiting. So that's why I snapped the LB wine Nikki up. But here's the dilemma...I need some help...I was actually going to get a Concord Nikki today with the Shop Bop code (Amy at Three Sirens can't get me a Concord Nikki -- they are all out everywhere). Here's my question: should I cancel the wine and get the concord today, and then just hope for a wine Nikki w/ old HW on ebay? Or should I get the wine Nikki for the great price and hope that a concord Nikki shows up eventually on the 'bay?

Please help! TIA!

Loquita - Keep the WINE, are you nuts!?!?!?!

You got it at such a good price. Also, I have a feeling it might be my wine Nikki that I returned. A PERFECT WINE NIKKI! With the blue and white striped new lining!!!! (I returned it because though I loved it and it was perfect, it was one of those bags that did nothing for me when I put it on...oh well)

Concord will come up on flea bay, I'm sure.

Okay, thanks...I appreciate the reassurance. And is that your bag that you posted with the killer lining?!!!???

OMG, I hope so!!! I was drooling over it!

Ironically, I pre-ordered a wine Nikki with LB this summer and just before delivery I cancelled the order. Someone else got my bag, and now I might have yours. Big time bag karma!

Yep...I remember that thread! I was wiping the spittle off my chin as I looked through it, woman!

And guess what? I just got an email from LB saying that they have already shipped the bag.

This means that I will likely get it tomorrow. :happydance:

When you hear the screams of joy, you'll know it's me.

And MSG: Whatdidya get??????

SPILL IT, already!!!

I have been wondering the same thing. Where are all the bags? And I know what you mean stillsearching.. After I finally decided to keep my Wine Nikki I ended up selling it this week. As gorgeous as it was I don't even regret. I am finally sure I am just not a red bag girl.

I have been wondering the same thing. Where are all the bags? And I know what you mean stillsearching.. After I finally decided to keep my Wine Nikki I ended up selling it this week. As gorgeous as it was I don't even regret. I am finally sure I am just not a red bag girl.

No regrets here either. I'm in the "not a red bag kinda girl" club with ya!