Where and how do you store your COACH?

I keep them in their bags on shelves in my closet but they are very disorganized. I need to put pictures on the outsides of the bags to remind me what's inside. I'll post pictures tonight.

Search an earlier thread because I've seen this topic before and remember there were lots of pictures and some creative ideas.

I have a rack on my closet door and I hang them all on there...so far I've broken one rack from Bed Bath & Byond because I had 16 bags hanging from it haha...but I just got a new heavy duty rack so my ladies have a place to live until i move somewhere with better storage :smile:

I have a huge armoire with three shelfs and each shelf is for a different designer/style...top gucci, second kate spade, coach and juicy and bottom is a mix of all...bassically reserved for the huge bags ie travel, laptop, over nighters and those all range in designer from juicy to gucci

all bags are stored in their dust bags...i used to have a plastic box where i affixed a photo of the bag inside, but i have way too many bags and if i do that i cant fit them all in comfortably!!!

Im about to move out (law school wohooo) so today i just bought the cutest wall hangers, its a butterfly with a little hook and i plan to use those in my condo...one bag per hook with a picture on the dust bag! It depends on which condo i decide to go with but ill probably hang them in the back of my closet....my apt in tucson was awesome, it had two closets in my room! the walk-in was for my clothes and the other was for shoes, belts, hats and BAGS :smile: haha i hope to god i can find a condo like that!

GOOD LUCK on ur project! :smile: and mmm sorry this was so long, i just got excited because i loveeee organizing my things hehe :smile:

I have this (the sweater one on the right) in my closet:

45078107686C.JPG;pvd0c95c233c24651c

Also from Bed, Bath and Beyond (shhhh. I work there. :P) All my Coach and Louis Vuitton bags are in their dustbags arranged on the different shelves. It measures, 10" x 16" x 48" I am going to need a second one very soon. I like it because there is also cedar at the front of every section. For the few totes that won't fit, I have hung them from a hanger in the same closet.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13786607&RN=303&KSKU=107686

Wow, people are really careful with their bags! I have to admit, I'm kind of careless. I just put them on a shelf in my closet. I don't even know where most of my dustbags are!

u and I are in the same boat...but i just ordered the handbag file cuz it would save me tons of space!

I have one of these things from the Container Store hanging on my closet door:
The Container Store > Shop Specialty > 8-Pocket Clear Vinyl Handbag File
It works great!

I also have a little drawer where I keep my smaller bags.

Here are some pictures I took when I first got it because I was so excited! Most of them aren't Coach bags, but there's one in there.

IMG_6578.jpg

IMG_6584.jpg

Most of my bags are now in their dust bags in the hanger.
you do know that plastic is really bad for leather right?

LOL... okay. Please do not hold these pics against me. This is truely going to show how unorganized I can be. :shame:

For such a larger house & master bedroom, our Master closet is TINY... The pics are crappy, because my side is behind a door - and to take the pics you have to work around his stuff...

I have storage on the top. Shoe things on the bottom. I keep handbags in the bins on the top and along the top of the shoe holders. Also, I have a pic of a corner I like to call "Intake Corner"... :graucho: This is were new purchases get stowed away, out of sight, until they are ready to be worked in with everything else... All of my clothes won't fit in this tiny closet, so I put off season stuff/dance clothing/stuff that really doesn't fit right now in the other bedroom closets. I love to have my handbags close to me though... so I may have to start making some more room - because I think we are at capacity.:smile:

Attachments

• Top bins.jpg
    Top bins.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Inside Bins.jpg
    Inside Bins.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Storage Corner.jpg
    Storage Corner.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Bottom Storage.jpg
    Bottom Storage.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 258
Mine are in their dustbags on a shelf in a closet....accessories are in the Coach gift boxes if they're not still with the bag. And I would kill for a closet like pixiedust82.....so jealous!!

I have this (the sweater one on the right) in my closet:

45078107686C.JPG;pvd0c95c233c24651c

Also from Bed, Bath and Beyond (shhhh. I work there. :P) All my Coach and Louis Vuitton bags are in their dustbags arranged on the different shelves. It measures, 10" x 16" x 48" I am going to need a second one very soon. I like it because there is also cedar at the front of every section. For the few totes that won't fit, I have hung them from a hanger in the same closet.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13786607&RN=303&KSKU=107686
That is an awesome idea!
I will have to look into that.

There's already another thread on this topic.

How do you store your coach handbags[/quote
Ahh...I did a horrible job of searching.
Mods please close.

Just for fun - because I am bored and taking lots 'o' pics.

The bins under the cami rack are "Under Construction". I would like to make those into bag storage as well, and move the workout gear in those bins, in with the rest of it. I am afraid those bins might be a little too exposed though... for DH would be able to see them start to "grow"...

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

I really need one of those free standing units (that was shown in the Handbags & purses section for a thread similiar to this) to keep all of my purses organized... Goal for this week: Organize closet!!

Attachments

• Under Construction.jpg
    Under Construction.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 249