When's the next Saks sale?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have my eye on this suit which I will feel very foolish buying if it gets reduced like 2 weeks after I buy it.

I just can't remember if their sale starts in October or November.

2. I think friends and family is coming up around the 19th of this month.:yahoo:

3. Can someone post a f&f coupon if they have one? Thanks!!

4. I haven't received a mailing yet, but that's what my SA told me! I will post when I get it!

5. :biggrin: Thanks!!

6. How much is a F&f coupon for?

7. the friends and family discount is usually 20 percent or 30 percent off most everything that usually goes on sale.

i usually receive calls from my sales associate to do a pre-sale a week before the actual sale. i'll keep you ladies posted!

8. Sorry, if this is a silly question -but are the Friends and Family also valid online? Or in store purchases only?

I have my eyes on this bag!

9. Many thanks, exactly the info I am looking for! Will wait until the presale.

10. Hi, the friends and family sale do you have to have a coupon to take to the store? Is this something that is printable?

11. i'm sure some sales associates will give you a coupon if you ask about the friends and family. otherwise if you already have a sales associate, they should automatically call you or tell you.

12. I have no sales ass.. I dont even have a Saks near me. Shelley you need to steal me a coupon lol

13. The discount is 20% and there are always things that are exempt -- will have more info next week.

14. There's often a code on the back of the coupons in fine print for the online code.

15. can some one send me a link for the coupon when it comes out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice