When you win, do you contact seller or vice versa?

1. Hello--

I won my first item on eBay (an LV cles :yahoo: ) and wondered am I supposed to contact the seller or does the seller contact me. I don't want to be too pushy. I paid already last night and no emails yet from seller.

Thanks in advance!

2. it's in her court now. Most Seller's don't e-mail unless they have an automated system that let's you know it's been shipped.
    Most times I never hear from the Seller though, I just get the package in a few days.

3. Hi -

I always send an invoice to the buyer and I ship out the item once payment goes through.

Congrats on the cles - you'll love it!

4. Thanks, good to know that I may or may not hear from seller. I would have thought she took my money and ran!

5. i very rarely get confirmation emails about it being sent out, unless they're paying for the shipping via paypal. and, on the other hand, i very rarely SEND out emails.
    don't worry about emailing her. just wait for your new lv patiently. :smile:

6. I send out an invoice immediately and after payment is received I send an email to let the buyer know that I will send them the tracking info when it goes out. I usually contact my buyer an average of 3 times. Communication is very important. Most buyers pay me immediately thru PayPal. If I dont hear from a buyer within 24 hours I follow up with a request for their mailing info so I can get their package ready. People are busy, so a nice email will usually trigger payment or reminder to get payment in the mail. I have great buyers. Its rare that I have problems.

7. When I buy and pay via Paypal, I use the message box to tell them I'll let the seller know as soon as the item arrives and promptly leave feedback. If there's anything else I need to say, I make it very brief. I rarely hear from the seller other than they sometimes send an invoice apart from the standard eBay "pay now" message.

8. I request that the seller let me know when the item has been shipped. I tell them on the paypal box that I like to have a sense of when the package will arrive so thatI can watch for it. That's true in part, but I also want the seller to know that I'm keeping track of when they send it. So far, I've never had a problem with a seller taking too long.:yes:

C

9. most sellers don't send me any emails/messages about receiving my payment... but they usually do let me know once they send out an item, usually within 1-3 days.

i usually wait after 3 days to contact a seller, if i haven't heard anything at all.

10. Thanks everyone, I finally did get an email and the cles will be shipped tomorrow. :yahoo:

11. congrat!

The Cles could be the first on many more to come :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice