When you store your bags in your closet...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...do you put paper or something else inside to keep the shape of them?
    I hate when bag makes creases so i usually put something inside:shame:

2. mmmm nope not for me. i kinda just toss my stuff around. if only you knew how i treat my bags at home. haha. i treat them like crap.. if it's louis, they can handle it! they're made to be thrashed! well. ykwim. lol.

3. Yes, i stuff most my handbags with tissue paper. Most of the time i just keep the paper they came stuffed with and jut put he paper back inside when i'm finished using a bag before i put it away.

4. yeah i do too, especially those that goes out of shape easily.

5. I do that too.

If i dont have the original stuffings that came with the bag then I will use old cotton tshirts =)

6. I use clothes, but I've considered starting to use tissue paper instead.

7. No...but I have placed some smaller bags into my larger bags because there is no more room on my shelving unit! I guess that also helps keep the shape too :idea:

8. Yes, I stuff them with paper and keep them in their dustbags.

9. I keep the original tissue paper that comes with the bags. When I am done using a handbag, I put the tissue paper back in and then put the bag in its dustbag.

10. no, i don't stuff them :P
    usually i juts put it in my table/chairs or wherever available, i need my bags to be ready to pick up at all time.

i asked them to be in full alert mode

11. I like that LOL. No I don't stuff them but they all have their own space and not squashed.

12. I stuff my Alma and Hudson PM ALWAYS, because they crease very bad... :crybaby:all the other bags: if I'm not too lazy, I stuff them too :shame:

13. I have an old cotton bed sheets I use to stuff my bags, that arent in use,

14. Only the speedy, the other ones don't get anything inside !

15. I use cotton t-shirts too in some of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice