When you promise yourself you will be good however...

Punkkitten

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
So i promised myself I was going to be good. And on a ban and then....
One of my local business owning babe friends had comprised a list of Black owned businesses that she loved and happened to post this company which is a little NYC outfit.
My jaw dropped at the adorable little totes.
I know I said I'd be good but that crocodile embossing is just YELLING at me to make it mine! (I'm sitting on my hands ATM trying not to put EVERYTHING in my cart.

the Company is Vavvoune

Attachments

• vavvounesunsa.png
    vavvounesunsa.png
    1 MB · Views: 106
  • vavvounedais.png
    vavvounedais.png
    749.4 KB · Views: 104
Those are gorgeous bags! :loveeyes::loveeyes: From the list of Black Owned Handbag Brands posted on PurseForum I'm watching and hoping for the Brandon Blackwood Kendrick Trunk in purple and black to be restocked... :love::love::love::love::love: Vavvoune is also on that list. And I love that with independent/small bags companies, people don't recognize the style/brand so they ask about it, and you can help get word out about that brand.

I'm also supposed to be on Ban Island, but couldn't resist getting the full sized Behno Ina bag in black at 30% off, then another 15% off. (I already have the small Ina in green.) But I am going to re-home my MK Alanis bag. I love the look of the chains on it, but they make it really heavy... So overall my number of bags won't have gone up... Does that count as not braking the Ban???

Attachments

• Behno Ina.jpg
    Behno Ina.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 76
Those are gorgeous bags! :loveeyes::loveeyes: From the list of Black Owned Handbag Brands posted on PurseForum I'm watching and hoping for the Brandon Blackwood Kendrick Trunk in purple and black to be restocked... :love::love::love::love::love: Vavvoune is also on that list. And I love that with independent/small bags companies, people don't recognize the style/brand so they ask about it, and you can help get word out about that brand.

I'm also supposed to be on Ban Island, but couldn't resist getting the full sized Behno Ina bag in black at 30% off, then another 15% off. (I already have the small Ina in green.) But I am going to re-home my MK Alanis bag. I love the look of the chains on it, but they make it really heavy... So overall my number of bags won't have gone up... Does that count as not braking the Ban???
I sold a wallet yesterday. I may look at that as counting. hahahahaha
I love the look of Vavvoune - the designs are sleek and DIFFERENT.

The Brandon Blackwood designs are great too. I love the Kendrick Trunk style. I'm bookmarking it for later!

Reactions: JenJBS
I sold a wallet yesterday. I may look at that as counting. hahahahaha
I love the look of Vavvoune - the designs are sleek and DIFFERENT.

The Brandon Blackwood designs are great too. I love the Kendrick Trunk style. I'm bookmarking it for later!

Sleek and different is an excellent way to describe Vavvoune. Enjoy your new bags! :drinks:

So i promised myself I was going to be good. And on a ban and then....
One of my local business owning babe friends had comprised a list of Black owned businesses that she loved and happened to post this company which is a little NYC outfit.
My jaw dropped at the adorable little totes.
I know I said I'd be good but that crocodile embossing is just YELLING at me to make it mine! (I'm sitting on my hands ATM trying not to put EVERYTHING in my cart.

the Company is Vavvoune
Did you end up purchasing from Vavvoune?

I haven't. NOT yet. I do keep checking back because there are styles I like. I just want something colorful and those seem to sell out the fastest! I do look at her site with regularity and follow her on socials. They have a showroom now too!
Awesome! I have 4 of her bags.. looking at a 5th and I’ll be done buying bags for a year. She does sell on other platforms as well and you can usually get a good deal.

I love the lizard Sunsa she just dropped!

Last edited: