When you log in the TPF........

I go to the LV subforum and stay there mostly all day. I sometimes wander off into other parts of the forum like Gen Disc and Television and Cinema, but that' it.

in this order...check PMs, check birthdays, MP, general, chanel, LV, hermes and then i pop into celebrites and health and fitness sometimes ....then i repeat the loop....again and again and again.....:P

I have the link on my tool bar it takes me straight to LV then I usually come over to GD, health & fitness, wardrobe, board games, animalicious and sometimes the ebay board but that's a rare day

i am subscribed to a whole bunch of threads so i definatley click my control panel FIRST! yay! then i usually click on whatever subforum looks interesting (due to what the last post was) or i check up on the dooney forum because not very many people do, and i :love: the dooney ladies!

It used to be Beauty Bar, then Celeb, then Gen. Disc.

Now it's more TV, Celeb, Beauty, Gen. Disc. I've found that I don't actually visit any of the handbag threads anymore.

When I've read everything I want to read in those boards, then I usually head over to Jewelry. After that, it's all random.