When you go to the beach, do you go in the water?

Do you go in the water at the beach?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on my mood

• I prefer not to go to the beach

Results are only viewable after voting.

lostnexposed

Sep 26, 2006
East Coast
90% of the time yes, unless the water is freezing cold and if after being in the water for some time, I still feel cold, then I head out and just tan on the beach.

sheishollywood

LiveLaughLove
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Where the water is
I would say most of the time yes! But there have been occasions where I just really wanted to play some vball and sit in the sun!

I can't believe it's nearing the end of August and it's going to start getting cold soon!:sad:

Feb 11, 2006
San Francisco
I go to the beach all the time but I'm in San Francisco so the answer would be no. I would if we had gorgeous Hawaii weather though. The only time I was able to go into the water at a beach was on my trip to Hawaii.

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Tampa, Florida
Yep! Im deathly afraid of sharks though so its never much fun but living in Florida the beach is a frequent thing for me and my family

Zophie

Feb 14, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I answered yes, but I don't go in the water much. I have a friend who actually gets in it and swims away from shore and I just get in enough to get wet and get back out again.

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
I love looking at the ocean but I'm not really a beach person!!! I went into the ocean in Maui near our hotel and freaked out when I realized that small fish were all around me!!! I do not like snorkeling even though I'm sure it would be amazing to see all of the underwater life! Oh well!!

Schmodi

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Only if I can see to the bottom. Love the beach but can't stand the sand so I tend to stay near my pool instead :upsidedown: