When you go to a Coach store, do you seek your SA?

I have 2 SA's that I usually go to in my local boutique. I usually go to my favorite SA first, then the other if SA #1 is not in. They did a great job helping me out at this past PCE, and I visited (and purchased) the store 3x!!

I spoke with my brother tonight and he also said other SA's used to steal his sales because not only does how much you sell determine your salary and bonus, the top sellers won a free week-long trip to Florida for some conference type of thing where they got to meet all the other top selling SA's from around the country. So pretty much it's a free vacation. I don't know if they still do this, but it's what they used to do when my brother was working there several years ago.

There are some big requirements for this and you pretty much need to be full time to do it, but it's not just a free trip - it's an awards ceremony and conference for the managers. It's nice to get rewarded for a year of hard work!

There are some big requirements for this and you pretty much need to be full time to do it, but it's not just a free trip - it's an awards ceremony and conference for the managers. It's nice to get rewarded for a year of hard work!

I don't know how the other stores are, but man, the Waikele outlet's "hard work" was stealing sales from my brother. He didn't even care about the trip thing, but he'd come home SO frustrated and angry that he worked hard and made great sales with Japanese tourists (since we speak Japanese) only to have it stolen from him at the last second. I wanted to knock those associates OUT. :cursing:

I hear the bonuses are pretty nice...

do the SA's get store credit or commision? I had no idea. Also does a particular boutique have any say so on who gets a PCE invitation? I got one followed by a handritten card from a SA at a store in Scottsdale, but I have never worked with her or purchased there, and would rather go to a store closer to home.

nope, we don't get commission...coach trains us SA's to really be that nice! :smile:

There are a ton of amazing SAs at the Philly store I frequent, and they all know me by name, which is scary! Because they don't work on commission (which is a great thing, IMHO), I chat with each of them as I'm shopping. So, yes, I stick with the folks I know---but as between them, they're all amazing and I figure it balances out in the end in terms of any "credit" they might receive for my purchases.

Yes I do make sure my favorite SA will be there because she know my name, my daughter's name, what I like and I feel comfortable with her. I go in so much that all the SA are going to know me though.:rolleyes: I called the other day and talked to my favorite SA about ordering the Elisa and the other SA that was working asked her if that was Crystal. Now that is bad.

No, but I do know quite a few by sight and they seem to recognize me too. I prefer to be greeted and then left alone to browse and they all do a great job of that. But when I'm serious about a purchase I can flag someone down pretty quickly. When I was considering my leather GiGi purchase, they looked at eachother and said "Oh...Legacy, let's get <name of SA> to help her." And she was great!