When you go shopping

Everything that I buy I have to try on..you guys are lucky. Since im 5'8, most jeans that I try on are too short for me. Then at times the "tall" sized jeans are short for me( I found a pair of size 2T jeans from gap the other day and they were short on me).My legs are too long =(. Then for tops its a pain for me to shop becuase Im in between sizes,also my girls. I a size medium fits me perfect ,but in my chest area its wayy too tight.While if I try on a size large,it fits good in my chest area,while the bottom of the shirt its wayy too lose.. For shoes Im forced to try on before I buy,I have wide feet. The only thing I think I can order without trying are skirts!.

I'm short too. So, I have to try on pants. Shoes I try on as well. If I have time, I try on blouses or shirts, but I'm usually pretty good at holding it up to me and figuring out if it fits or not.

I'm like Noriko - no tags come off until I'm sure.

I absolutely have to try everything on! I know how a top would look like on me but I have to try jeans just to make sure it doesn't make my barely there ass look more flat! :biggrin:

I try on pants everytime. I can fit into a 5/6 in some brands but barely zip up a 10 in some, weird, blah.

Shirts, I can just grab it and go. If it's too small, I use it as motivation to lose weight, hahaha.

Actually, I lied. I HAVE to try on jeans...

But when I'm having 'one of those days', I refuse to try on anything in fear that it may look completely awful. Usually I take it home, try it on later, and get even more pissed that I have to go back to the store to return the dumb thing...

I try on every single item I intend to buy because I hate returning things. Also, I like to try things on just to see how they fit on my body. A lot of things look good on a hanger but it's different when there's someone wearing it.

Tylisa said:
for clothers, do you have to try everything on?
I always try on pants, which is why I dont order them online
I am short only 5'1" but hippy so sometimes its hard for me to find pants that fit well. I usually have to buy a bigger size and have them altered so i'm not walking on the bottoms, do any of you have this problem? :worried:

I rarely try my tops on. Often make mistakes cause of that....don't do what I do. Lazy shopper here. I ALWAYS TRY MY BOTTOMS ON!:lol:!

I try things on all the time, because sometimes you spot a really hideous looking article that may look smashing on you when you actually wear it... So yes, I'm one of those people that make the line a little longer for the dressing room ;)