When you go shopping

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. for clothers, do you have to try everything on?
    I always try on pants, which is why I dont order them online
    I am short only 5'1" but hippy so sometimes its hard for me to find pants that fit well. I usually have to buy a bigger size and have them altered so i'm not walking on the bottoms, do any of you have this problem? :worried:

2. I mostly never try things on! My shoe size has always been 9. I'm a size 4 clothes & usually don't have a problem...plus I figure I can always return it!

Recently I went to Victoria's Secret & the SA suggested I be resized since it's been awhile...I was exactly as I suspected!

:smile:

3. when it comes to clothes i prefer to try them on because most of the time when you find something really gorgeous it might not look good on u :sad: . unless if am in a hurry i just know my size so its easy. my clothes are not fashion-they are moods and moments that want to come out to play :cool: .

4. pants, definitely yeah. t-shirts, not always. bras, swimsuits, anything tricky like that...definitely.

and DEFINITELY shoes.

5. I am 'one of those' people who doesn't try things on. I shop enough to know which brands, sizes, fit and how. Usually I am dead on. When I am not, I get quite angry at the thought of having to go back...

6. I tend not to try things on unless I'm really unsure about it - namely jeans, and bottoms. For tops, I'm pretty standard.

7. All the time, just because in a lot of places, the cut varies. Plus some styles look nicer tighter or looser.

And I'm 5'0, it totally sucks to buy pants. I like buying them at the Gap.. in the kids section. Size 14 in children's is perfect ! :shame:

8. I always try on pants, because I tend to wear anywhere from a 4 to an 8, depending on the style and cut. I don't try on shirts anymore, I can usually hold it up and tell whether or not it'll fit.

I always try shoes on! I have enough problems finding a shoe that fits, I'd be even more :evil: if I had to go back and return them.

9. I try everything on. I'm kind of in between sizes and I find the fit really depends on the brand. With shoes I'm pretty much a standard size 6, but I always give them a quick try anyway to make sure they are semi-comfy and because I hate returning things.

10. hi, i just signed up minutes ago n this is my 1st post :smile:!

i always try everything first except most tops, coz i live in indonesia n we can say there isnt any return policies here.. but i rarely try sale items *the long queue for the fitting room freaks me out*.. for pants i use my wrist-to-elbow length as measure

11. I am short only 5'1" but hippy so sometimes its hard for me to find pants that fit well.

This is me exactly. I try on everything. If I can find pants that look good on me, it's a very good day.

The world wasn't made for girls who are little in the middle but got much back.

12. hehehe, im totally like you!!! i always have to try pants on when im shopping! i'm just a shortie! some pants dont fit properly around the hips and thighs and then they're too long!!! :lol: but its all apart of shopping - trying stuff on!

13. Definitely have to try everything on, especially since I'm short as well and things need to be altered accordingly :biggrin: If I'm really in a rush I'll buy it and try it on at home, but no tags come off until I am certain :biggrin:

14. Well, I always try shoes on, and if its something that differs massively from my usual style then maybe, but I really hate trying stuff on. I'm in the town centre 5 out of 7 days a week anyway, so if I buy something that doesn't fit I can easily take it back.

15. Try Apple Bottoms or Rocawear. I've got a ginormo butt and they're fab !

I wonder if J.Lo jeans have huge butt allowances.. I mean, they're supposed to be her jeans right ? And she's definitely got back, so are they designed to fit girls shaped like J.Lo or other body types ?