When you go out, do you see people carrying chanel in your area?

collector007

Nov 29, 2012
I live in the Danbury, Connecticut area and I have never seen anyone carrying Chanel at the mall, restaurants, etc. I see a lot of Louis Vuitton. Do you see people carrying Chanel in your area?

I live in upstate NY and almost never see anyone wearing Chanel bags. I started buying Chanel bags over a year ago and I got my friends and family buying them. We see them everywhere when I go down to NYC and northern Jersey.

Where I live no, but If I go to Stockholm City which is 20 minutes from My home I never see anyone carry Chanel. I have seen 2 women Only. The most popular brand is LV and Michael Kors.

I live in a small town in the UK and the chance of seeing someone with a Chanel bag is once in a blue moon which I obviously love!! However when you go to London you see quite a lot.

I live in the Danbury, Connecticut area and I have never seen anyone carrying Chanel at the mall, restaurants, etc. I see a lot of Louis Vuitton. Do you see people carrying Chanel in your area?

I split my time between CT and Miami though I'm in East Haven CT and I'll tell u Ive never seen anyone in that part of CT besides myself carry a Chanel, however when I go to the West Hartford Mall or Avon I see many people with Chanel Jumbos and maxis and Gst I've seen exotic Birkins as well, I do see a lot more Chanel in South Florida

The area where I live, in terms of premium brands, I see people carrying Louis Vuitton a lot. I'll only see Chanel from time to time (which I always get excited to see).

Where I live, which is about 15 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, actually don't see many people carry chanels. Mainly LV, prada, tory burch, Michael kors. When I go to Beverly Hills or south coast plaza, I see tons!!

I live in a small town in the UK and the chance of seeing someone with a Chanel bag is once in a blue moon which I obviously love!! However when you go to London you see quite a lot.
Same here!! Chanel's are few and far between where I am in the UK but I quite like that as well, though I do love to see people carrying them when I go to London :smile:

I live in upstate NY and almost never see anyone wearing Chanel bags. I started buying Chanel bags over a year ago and I got my friends and family buying them. We see them everywhere when I go down to NYC and northern Jersey.

After I posted this reply this morning, I saw two ladies wearing the boy bag where I live. One was fake, but I couldn't tell if the other was fake. I was too far away to tell. Seems like the boy bag is more popular here.

I live in a very small country town at the moment until I move back to the city in a few months. Barely anyone even knows what Chanel or Louis Vuitton is. When I took my clothes to the charity shop one day the lady behind the counter said Oh, is that YSL? It was an LV Multicolore Alma :smile: