When you go out, do you see people carrying chanel in your area?

It depends on the area here in Amsterdam. Most areas no as the rest of the country, mostly Michael Kors, some LV (the Dutch aren't known for enjoying luxury brands much), in the most upmarket part of town yes, more and more Chanel sightings there.

Hi, I live in Singapore and you can see many ladies carry their Chanel at busy finance area where they work and shopping centre area, I , myself carry all my different Chanel to facial, hair salon,shopping ,dinner and everywhere.:biggrin:

You can also spot many Prada too

I have seen one chanel other then mine in the 8 yrs I have lived here lol ... smaller town I. Northern Utah ... designer really isn't a thing here .. now where I am originally from in California it is like a 5 Second bag lol

I work in midtown Manhattan close to the upper east side in NYC. I see Chanel EVERYWHERE! Jumbos, boy bag, WOC, reissues. Tons

I know what you mean. I was in midtown yesterday afternoon briefly but I saw someone with a WOC another with a black quilted boy and a couple of jumbos.

NYC does like Chanel a lot. All the bags were black.

I live & work in the middle if the city of Melbourne, Australia & I see a few Chanel bags here & there, mostly classic flaps. Like everywhere I see LOTS of LV on people from all walks of life, but the bags I'm seeing everywhere in Melbourne at the moment are Michael Kors! Every second person who comes into the store I work in has one! But occasionally a Chanel & sometimes an Hermes!

Living in London, I'd expect to see them a lot more than I do! Actually I tend to see more Prada, Hermes and YSL. If you go into places like selfridges, and especially harrods I see lots and lots of classic flaps on people.