When you go out, do you see people carrying chanel in your area?

collector007

Nov 29, 2012
CONNECTICUT, USA
I live in the Danbury, Connecticut area and I have never seen anyone carrying Chanel at the mall, restaurants, etc. I see a lot of Louis Vuitton. Do you see people carrying Chanel in your area?

Nov 19, 2006
If I go near the only store that sells chanel here then yes. Other wise very rarely. I would say coach then lv mostly.

Tuymiu

Feb 3, 2013
Upper New York
I live in upstate NY and almost never see anyone wearing Chanel bags. I started buying Chanel bags over a year ago and I got my friends and family buying them. We see them everywhere when I go down to NYC and northern Jersey.

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
Poland
Where I live no, but If I go to Stockholm City which is 20 minutes from My home I never see anyone carry Chanel. I have seen 2 women Only. The most popular brand is LV and Michael Kors.

emilyrosie

Oct 27, 2014
UK
I live in a small town in the UK and the chance of seeing someone with a Chanel bag is once in a blue moon which I obviously love!! However when you go to London you see quite a lot.

flowerboy

O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
When I go to parties I see a lot of Chanel but everyday not really that much. Mostly Michael Kors and Coach or the LV neverfull

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
I live in the Danbury, Connecticut area and I have never seen anyone carrying Chanel at the mall, restaurants, etc. I see a lot of Louis Vuitton. Do you see people carrying Chanel in your area?
I split my time between CT and Miami though I'm in East Haven CT and I'll tell u Ive never seen anyone in that part of CT besides myself carry a Chanel, however when I go to the West Hartford Mall or Avon I see many people with Chanel Jumbos and maxis and Gst I've seen exotic Birkins as well, I do see a lot more Chanel in South Florida

Illya

Oct 30, 2014
JAPAN
The area where I live, in terms of premium brands, I see people carrying Louis Vuitton a lot. I'll only see Chanel from time to time (which I always get excited to see).

nycmamaofone

Jul 26, 2013
I'm in NYC so usually on weekends in certain areas they're everywhere. During the weekday, it's mostly LV.

pinkny

Dec 31, 2013
Black jumbos are practically every other bag in Manhattan, exaggerating of course but it's saturated with Chanel here.

vivs_1229

Jul 28, 2013
Los Angeles
Where I live, which is about 15 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, actually don't see many people carry chanels. Mainly LV, prada, tory burch, Michael kors. When I go to Beverly Hills or south coast plaza, I see tons!!

Aug 28, 2011
United Kingdom
I live in a small town in the UK and the chance of seeing someone with a Chanel bag is once in a blue moon which I obviously love!! However when you go to London you see quite a lot.
Same here!! Chanel's are few and far between where I am in the UK but I quite like that as well, though I do love to see people carrying them when I go to London :smile:

Tuymiu

Feb 3, 2013
Upper New York
I live in upstate NY and almost never see anyone wearing Chanel bags. I started buying Chanel bags over a year ago and I got my friends and family buying them. We see them everywhere when I go down to NYC and northern Jersey.

After I posted this reply this morning, I saw two ladies wearing the boy bag where I live. One was fake, but I couldn't tell if the other was fake. I was too far away to tell. Seems like the boy bag is more popular here.

Loveluxury13

Loopy for LV
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
I live in a very small country town at the moment until I move back to the city in a few months. Barely anyone even knows what Chanel or Louis Vuitton is. When I took my clothes to the charity shop one day the lady behind the counter said Oh, is that YSL? It was an LV Multicolore Alma :smile: