When you go out at restaurant/café/pub etc..

Well it depends on the place I go and how much "room" they have for my bag. If there's a nice big comfy chair, that's my first priority. If not, I tend to put it near the corner of the table. However, if I suspect that the tablecloth's dirty, or if there's none at all, I will usually grab a load of napkins, spread them out and put my bag on it. Likewise for my Lodge PM, instead of using napkins, I take off the LV scarf that's attached to its side ring and spread the scarf on the table.....I know this sounds insane but the scarf was pretty cheap anyway (in LV terms)...140$CAD...Anyhoo, I like it when I use an LV thing for an LV bag lol.

If there is an extra chair, I will put it on there. But, often times, in New York there isn't. Sometimes I will put it behind me on the chair and sit forward. It if is a larger bag, then I will put a napkin on the floor and put the bag on the napkin. I have even carried a plastic bag with me to put my bag in when I have to put it on the floor so it won't get dirty.

I usually place it on the spare chair or next to me.. if none is available, then i have to put it behind me and sit on the edge!! The first time I used my Gucci boston bag, I had to place it on the table because of no room... I was sooooo afraid that something would spill. The purse hanger is a great invention, I have about 2 and gave one each to my girlfriends and my mom!!

bagsnbags said:
I have been using this holder..got it from cute shop in my neigborhood..It works on any surfaces. It can accomodate big bags and heavy bag..I didn;t get it online because I was bit skeptical about it..I saw it in the shop and tried it on different tables abd bags..
Here are the pics with my speedy 30..stuffed with a sweater..

Recommended!

i really like your hook, nita!! i love ladybirds!!!! i wish they sold stuff like that here! :girlsigh:

if i can avoid putting my bag on the floor, i will... it doesn't matter how cheap or expensive the bag is... i don't like putting it on the floor..
i will usually find a spot to put it.. like behind me on the chair, hang on the chair, or on my lap... :idea:

I try to get my bag it's own seat. If that's not possible then I'll hang if off the back of my chair, or place it on the table. I will do anything possible to keep my bags off the floor. I never thought of putting it behind me on the chair though, I'll have to remember that one.

Most of the time, I place it behind my back/butt? If there's no room or it's a backless chair, I place it on my lap. I'd never put my bags on the floor though, even if it's carpeted.

Well having two toddlers, when we go and eat out I usually leave my purse in the van (doors locked of course) so I can avoid accidents of drinks/food landing on my LV.

crochetbella said:
I put mine in my lap if it's small enough or on its own chair covered with a napkin. :P

I do this too, or next to me in a booth, covered. If I have a jacket and there is no hook to hang it on I will also fold the jacket, INSIDE OUT and cover my bag with the jacket lining facing outward. That way if I spill or the people I'm eating with spill, no worries about my bag or the outside jacket!

i think i will usually have in on my lap, covered with the napkin. because if you're leaving in an area with high snatching cases, i dont think you will want it to put it on a chair beside you.

xLAUx said:
..where do you put your LV on?
I' m very afraid to stain my bags, so i usually put them on a chair near me (if there are)..or sometimes hung up on the armachair support..
times ago i went to café and i put it on the table..then when i was at the home i realised there was gum of pine tree on the bottom!!:censor:
Fortunately i cleaned up all...:Push:

I use my Purse Hook. I really love it- it attracts quite a bit of attention, too!