When you get a new bag question

My bag has her own chair on the opposite side of my desk (where clients sit) and i stare at her all day! lol

I am just sooo sleepy today and we aren't busy at work. If I had had a mouthful of water ---- I ----so---- would have spit it out all over my keyboard! It is such great therapy to laugh! Love it!

Angie,

I absolutely love the leigh! What color do you like? I really like the whiskey and also the camel color, although the whiskey will probably be easier to care for.
I'm trying to decide!!
First- do I want sig or leather?
Sig - Love the chocolate or khaki/black
leather - black or camel
I keep going back and forth! I just can't decide if I want to spend that much!!:confused1:

I love all the leather leigh bags - but I am a leather gal anyways. I think you will be super happy with any one you choose. I do think the leather leigh will last forever! :smile:

The more I think about it, the more I think black or walnut leather. It will be a investment that I will keep for a looong time, so I think either of those will be best...

Angie,

The black and the walnut colors are great, classic colors that will be in style forever! I can't tell you how much I love this bag. I really wanted it in Camel - but I got the Raisin and Raisin is so much better for me right now. It matches everything I wear! LUV IT! The walnut is beautiful - but need to see IRL - and the black is really classy IMO.

Haha! I love this thread!

I must confess that I am one step crazier: I like to touch my new bags. With my new bag I just got, I'll be sitting in traffic and I'll look over at my bag ... and then pretend to look for something in my bag just so I can touch it ... and then look up and realize that the traffic is already moving and I'm holding people up because I'm fondling my handbag! lol

I try to keep it covert, but I'm sure the people sitting in the cars around me are like " :nogood: crazy lady ..."

My bag of the day Whiskey Ali is right next to me now as I type away on my laptop! My bag is never far from my side!

I know what you mean. Not only do I fondle my Ali, I love the smell of her when I am driving and she is sitting right next to me, ( I swear I can smell the leather!) Next thing, I'll be strapping her in with the seat belt! :nuts: