When you file a NPB disput, do you have to wait the 8 days to leave neg FB?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer. I had a NPB and opened a dispute. My question is - do I have to wait until the 8 days are up to leave negative feedback? Is it bad if I just do it now? Thanks guys!

You are not required to wait, but it's best to wait for the transaction to be closed before you leave feedback. If you leave negative feedback, your chances to settle this or get paid are close to zero. You have about 60 days to leave feedback - just wait till the last moment, you can't retract it and it won't get you anything but a negative in return.

You are not required to wait, but it's best to wait for the transaction to be closed before you leave feedback. If you leave negative feedback, your chances to settle this or get paid are close to zero. You have about 60 days to leave feedback - just wait till the last moment, you can't retract it and it won't get you anything but a negative in return.

I agree.

You can leave feedback at any time. Just keep in mind that in the case of a NPB dispute, you can leave a negative to the buyer without fear of retaliation if the buyer does not respond to the dispute. I like the file my disputes and then lay low and keep my fingers crossed that they don't reply at all. I then leave the neg when I get my fees back.