When you discover you're the girl who has everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
You know that impossible to shop for, has-everything person in your life? I woke up today and realized I'm her. My birthday is coming up at the end of this week and I literally cannot think of a darn thing I want. It's both liberating (yay, not wanting! not being a consumer, for once!), and slightly strange.

There's not even a Chanel bag I want right now, so my boyfriend is at a loss for what to get me. I think I will ask for a cat condo... you know those atrocious, elaborate towers covered in carpet? They're quite expensive, the tall ones. I may ask my boyfriend to get me one of those, for my cat.

Anyway, just rambling! Maybe some of you can relate.

My birthday is tomorrow and I can't seem to figure out what I want either.

I recently purchased my first brand new car (a BMW) and it's pretty hard to top. I'm really content actually.

It sounds strange but the only thing I want right now is for Sept to come so I can go back to school and get moving on finishing my program. :P

totally can relate. Family, friends, etc hate shopping for me because I already have it. So imagine the holidays. Lately I have been getting cash or gift visa/ amex cards with the attached message - what do you give the girl who has everything:sweatdrop:..shamed.

He can get you something from the heart....an outing together, something handmade, something unexpected....instead of an expensive cat house?

Don't feel like you're obligated to provide a monetary material gift idea.

maybe you just don't like the bags/shoes/clothes from this season? Is there really NOTHING like you like at all right now? not even BLING???

maybe you are just a contented and happy gal which is worth more than anything else =)

My lust/wish list is a few pages long....

Cat condo is great if you do not ewant anything for yourself. i love my doggie and love getting stuff for him =)

I'm almost there..my birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks also and I can't really think of much. What I wanted, a Chanel Cambon bag, my bf already is buying me and aside from that, there is nothing else I want.

Lol... I'm not sure I'll EVER get to that point!

What if he took you on a trip? Weekend away somewhere? I love getting a nice weekend away with my bf as a gift and it is one of my favorite things to treat him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.