When you aren't wearing CL's, what are you wearing?

Aug 31, 2009
I got to thinking about this as I was browsing through all of the fabulous outfits Louboutin ladies put together, revolving around the heels!

And I wondered, when you aren't in your Christian Louboutins, what shoes are you wearing? Do you wear other heels every day? Save the CL's for special occasions? Something completely different, or do you rock the Loubies every day?!

For me, I don't wear Louboutins much during the day; mostly just at night, out to dinner and for fun at lounges/clubs. 90% of the time, I am actually in Uggs (I have 5 pairs I rotate between) and Nike Shox! I even wear Uggs in the summer. My feet are constantly cold so they are much more practical for me day-to-day.

I'd love to hear what shoes are your go-to type, when you aren't throwing on your Louboutins :hugs:

uggs
....i need to buy a new pair..makes sense to rotate as i have worn my bronze pair down this past month!

a pair of burberry sneakers...kinda chavtastic

spike pigalle flats---i wear these all the time. they're cl but bc they're flats...they don't count lol

Oh, truth time...I wear Terre Peck mary janes, a couple of awesome flats, as well as some Cole Haan styles, I'm open to and wear a lot of different styles and designers!

spike pigalle flats---i wear these all the time. they're cl but bc they're flats...they don't count lol

Okay, I have been meaning to ask, are those comfortable? I absolutely cannot wear heels, Dr says no way, no how and I love the looks of the spike pigalle flats.

Opinions?

I wear my Louboutins probably 50% of the time. When I'm not in them I switch between one of my 7 pairs of Uggs (it was a bit of an obsession for awhile), Rainbow sandals, Converse Chuck Taylor's, YSL Tribtoos and (whenever it rains) my Burberry rain boots.

I dont find that I wear them any more or less during the day or night since it just depends on my outfit and mood but always wear them out to dinner and on dates with my honey.

A short list as this is what I can think of off hand: when not in CLs, I usually will wear:
To work:
my Miu Miu crystal flats,
Prada Motorcycle boots
Nude pointy toe boot (sorry dont remember name)
Coach leopard print kitten heel
various mid height black shoes
When cold/snowy outside:
my new Sorels (so cute - great waterproof Ugg alternative)
my Uggs
To gym:
Asics, of course
Errands or day to day activities:
Brian Atwood Maniacs
G. Zanotti
Havianas (crystalized) - in summer
various shoes from Michael Kors or mid-range others...

I live in my Uggs:P I wear my CLs in the evening when
I go out for dinner, shows, lounges...etc. And I only wear CLs in the summer since there is so much snow here in the winter. I am too chicken to even take a chance of ruining them:shame: lol

For me it would be Lanvin ballet flats, some Valentino and Prada, flat boots from All Saints, Rag and Bone, Frye, and Havianas and Uggs for walking the dogs!!

Umm.. :blush: I literally wear Louboutin's everyday. to every occasion. even if I'm going to the doctor, grocery store, dog beach (wear CL wedges).. I don't wear flats. Ever. Or any brand but CL unless it's one of the 2 Hermes shoes I own (and that's in a blue moon I pull those out)

chanel*liz.... you are my idol!!! :love: I def need to up my Loub game after hearing that!

Ok so when not wearing Louboutins... I wear Gucci's to work, which make my feet bleed but oh well.

And I wear Uggs! All the time... I love Uggs. I wear them to drive because I despise driving in heels, then change into my heels whenever I arrive at my destination hehe. So pretty much that results in wearing Uggs at some point for almost every day of my life. How glamorous of me... :P

very interesting ladies!! seems like CL lovers tend to be Ugg lovers as well :P I'd love for more people to chime in!

when i lived in the south I was wearing CL's much more because all the streets and sidewalks were newer. constantly walking on brick and cobblestone sidewalks is driving me nuts now; it is miserable trying to balance in CL's on cold, colonial streets...

it was so cold out today, my face hurt just walking 2 blocks! Uggs all the way :lol:

All my heels are CLs, but during the day I'm usually in Uggs, as my feet are almost always cold. I even wear them around the house. When it's snowy and I have class I'll wear Uggs til I'm indoors then switch to CLs so I'm not bringing slush with me everywhere.

Flats hurt my feet more than heels, for some reason :shrugs:

When I'm not wearing my CLs, I wear my Nike sneakers (gym/run), Frye boots (when I'm feeling lazy and cold), Louis Vuitton ballet flats (running errands/long hours in the mall), Hunter rain boots (when it's crazy rainy out), Guiseppi Zanotti, and YSL Tributes.