When will you feel safe carrying your favorite bags again?

Was going to break out an Evelyne this week. DH said do you really want to get sanatizer on your leather bags?
Sticking with my trusty nylon Tumis for a bit longer....

The more interesting bags are coming out of storage & decorating dressing room shelves.
Yes you are absolutely right should just move on. Will grab my fave rouge H evie right now, pack my gear in & it’s done.

I use my bags as usual, just take care, I don‘t put them somewhere potential dirty, but did that anyway pre Covid.
I just use more shoulder or crossbody bags now as it is more practical now to be hands free.

I have used my Chanel bags any chance I get now when kids are not involved. Prior to Covid, only a few times a year. My kids are young and I don't like them hanging on the bag pulling the chain or the bag whipping around (to possibly get scratched on something) when I have to bend down so I don't use them on a daily basis.

I never stopped using my favorite bags due to Covid. I stopped because I wasn’t going to fancy places and events.

That being said, I see no reason why I wouldn’t wear my favorite bags. I wear me daily and my bags aren’t more precious. Plus we know that Covid isn’t easily transmissible via surfaces.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
I saw a lady pull out her Chanel purse from a regular shopping bag and Hermes offering plain white paper bags to be inconspicuous while walking around the city. With an exponential increase of crimes in broad daylight, I don't feel quite safe using favorite (luxury) bags especially when venturing out alone.

Reactions: Grande Latte