When will this madness end?!

i like the look, i must say... i keep coming back to look at it again and again, if it's made of leather, i'd definitely wear it!
Total black look, killing heels, red lipstick and nails, and, probably, red clutch... if only it was priced for simple mortal humans, and not like a small car... :lol:

i like the look, i must say... i keep coming back to look at it again and again, if it's made of leather, i'd definitely wear it!
Total black look, killing heels, red lipstick and nails, and, probably, red clutch... if only it was priced for simple mortal humans, and not like a small car... :lol:
O.M.G sweetie darling! :shocked: You've sold your soul to the ... to the... GVASALIA!!! :panic: :lol:

Reactions: ksuromax
ha! where was he when i was having coffee with Devil's Grandma??? :graucho:
OT but yesterday I closed down a fake Bottega Veneta site all by my self :shocked: I didn't mean to, I just wanted to buy a bracelet! :smile: You've inspired me to try some BV out and I found this very pretty leather bracelet to start off with. It was sold out on BV:s own site but I found it on one of their outlet sites. Or so I thought it was. I was just placing my order when my eyes fell on the contact info, a freakin' Hotmail address... So I contacted the real BV to ask if this was really their site and had an e-mail from them the day after that their legal department would take immediate action. They were pretty efficient because that fake BV site was shut down the day after. Balenciaga have a thing or two to learn from BV about fighting fakes.

This was the bracelet by the way. I want it in black but right now it's only available in other colours. So so pretty.
46513227PR_16_fp.jpg

Reactions: nicole0612
OT but yesterday I closed down a fake Bottega Veneta site all by my self :shocked: I didn't mean to, I just wanted to buy a bracelet! :smile: You've inspired me to try some BV out and I found this very pretty leather bracelet to start off with. It was sold out on BV:s own site but I found it on one of their outlet sites. Or so I thought it was. I was just placing my order when my eyes fell on the contact info, a freakin' Hotmail address... So I contacted the real BV to ask if this was really their site and had an e-mail from them the day after that their legal department would take immediate action. They were pretty efficient because that fake BV site was shut down the day after. Balenciaga have a thing or two to learn from BV about fighting fakes.

This was the bracelet by the way. I want it in black but right now it's only available in other colours. So so pretty.
View attachment 3854542
Well done, you!! :tup:

Awesome! Next time I have some swanky event and accidentally spill something on myself, I can do a quick change with my WeatherTech floor mats!
HA .. LOVE IT!!! :lol:

But .. I could do him one better; the "evening" version would be complete with your choice of beach sand (for those of us in sunnier climates) -OR- the street sand that they put on the snow during the winter time (for the cold climate). Instead of a clasp, my goodness .. need to get a few irons in the tire/tyre .. to make it real authentic .. voila, FASHION!!! :facepalm: