When will this bag be in STORES? (Black Jumbo Patent Upside Down)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all,

Do you have any info about this bag?
    When will it come out in the stores?
    Is it Jumbo Size Patent?
    Where is the opening? If I had to take a guess, the CC clasp is a dummy and the bag is actually a tote from the top. Please tell me if I am wrong!
    Want to put my name on WL for this bag.

Attached Files:

• 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      57.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Which collection is it from? Spring/Summer? PreFall?

3. It's part from SS09 Act II, so it will come out in March.

4. actually this is the only bag I like in SS09 (so far).... hope to hear more info too.

5. From the runway pics, it looked more like a med/lg than a jumbo. My SA actually told me many asked about that bag. And I "think" he said they are getting it.

ETA : ^ Really, S? I would've never guessed you'd like it! I was a bit surprised too when my sis said she wants one.

6. Haha.. yes I like it... not sure if I will buy it though :smile: have to see more pics to decide.

7. Wait, how do you open that? Wouldnt your stuff shift inside it? Its definitely odd.

8. Hmmmm, I don't know if I like this.

9. Hmm.... wow this is odd looking, :weird:guess I have to see it IRL:confused1:

10. Upside down is a trendy vertical version of the Chanel icon.
    Side flap hiding vertical zip pocket.
    Available in black or white.
    # number A46703 and size : 25,5 x 17 x 4 !

Act II SS 2009 and it's a March Novelty.

11. u know what, i like this bag, its so edgy!

12. but then again, i think it'll only look good if it was held like its was a tote or sumtin. i cnt imagine how itd look like worn on the shoulders..

13. This is just.. weird ?

14. yeah.... imho, its weird.. cant think of better design maybe??!! :thinking:
    definetely need to see it irl..

15. That is so odd looking hehe.