When will the coach website be updated?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know that the new collection is coming out tomorrow so will they update the website at midnight or tomorrow morning?? I can't wait, I've got a credit note to spend :yes:

2. early this weekend? so im thinking saturday.

3. It should be tomorrow morning.

4. If you are on their e-mail list, you will get an e-mail announcing the new collection.

5. ooooooh I can't wait!

6. last time, it was updated at around 3:30am...
    gosh, insomnia is fun...

7. I was expecting to get the kiddos off to school and check out the updated site.......still the old one! What a bummer!

8. eagerly waiting.......:yes:

9. I may leave a little early for work today & stop by the store. It will all be there my next day off!

10. yeah i still see the old! : /

11. I want to see the new stuff. I know that the stores got them today.

12. I want to see the new stuff so I can kinda tell whta goes to the outlets.

13. kathy! the only things that really left the store to the outlets was the magenta leather stuff I think!

14. :nuts:
    really?!?!

15. The sa at our outlet told me they will be getting new merchandise on Monday, including some signature which my outlet usually does not carry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice