When will the cherry Sabrina be available for order?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm sorry if this has already been posted....but I'm dying for this bag. When will the floorset come out w/the Sabrina's. BUT most of all....when will it be availabe for order through JAX? I hope someone knows!!!

I have been wanting a red Coach for sometime now. I saw the large cranberry yesterday. Yes, she's a beautiful bag. The gold logo on the front is not what I had pictured in my mind from the posts on tPF. Just wasn't sure about it, IMO. But it's not large at all and kind of 3D -- if you want to call it that.

2. I don't really know too much but if you have the style number of the bag you may be able to order it through the boutique or JAX. I was able to order my black leather large zoe through the store even though its not out yet. It may be available, check it out.

3. I was told yesterday that it will be in stores by October 1 (that is the leather ones anyway) and that you can put your name down to have them call you as soon as it is available to be ordered through JAX - they said should only be a couple of weeks. I know that it will come in black leather and espresso leather - think also cherry, and maybe teal and steel, but s/a was not positive about the other shades, only sure about black and espresso. She said that there will be signature and patent also.

4. I was at the boutique today (Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood WA) and I was told they can place an order for this bag now. They won't charge for shipping either.

5. If teal is coming out, I would wait for that one.

6. What is JAX?

7. My SA called JAX yesterday while I was at the boutique. They said cherry wasn't available and won't be in the stores until end of September. Meaning JAX would have it around the beginning of the month. I will just call JAX myself (already did a few days ago) and see if I can find something out definately. Just wanted to make someoone on here didn't already know the info.

8. JAX is Jacksonville Florida and that is the distribution center for all the bags. It is also where they send bags for bag repair. they arent a place to call if you have questions on bags. Customer service is the place to call if you have questions on anything.