WHEN will LV expand the wapity to other patterns/styles

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
I love that little thing called the Wapity. I remember when it first came out and how little it cost.
But when will they offer that cute little thing in vernis or damier.
Anyone else feel this way?

Juicy

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
London
i'd love it in Vernis!!! I've been meaning to get one for ages but have hung back because i keep hoping they will release it in Vernis!

lovemomo

Aug 20, 2008
I love that little thing called the Wapity. I remember when it first came out and how little it cost.
But when will they offer that cute little thing in vernis or damier.
Anyone else feel this way?
I wish it came in Watercolor. That would be the cutest style ever. If it came out in this canvas, I would have totally bought it. I didn't care much for the Speedy, Bandeau, or the Papillon in this canvas. But what I would give to have it in a Wapity.

rishin

O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
Florida
Cassis epi, Both Damiers, Pomme/Amarante Vernis, Perfo, Groom, Monogramouflage, Cerises lol I would have them ALL! I ADORE this thing, it is my favourite SLG of all time (cles comes second) but it is so underrated IMO. I LOVE it! I seriously hope for new canvases and leathers for this piece. Would snap them all up in a heartbeat haha!

francyFG

Need more Kelly bags!
O.G.
Jun 26, 2008
Europe
I love the wapity too!!!! It's the cutest thing ever!!! After ages, I decided to buy mine in white mc but I'd die for a camo or vernis one!:drool:

bannYlein

ღ
O.G.
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
I wish it came in Watercolor. That would be the cutest style ever. If it came out in this canvas, I would have totally bought it. I didn't care much for the Speedy, Bandeau, or the Papillon in this canvas. But what I would give to have it in a Wapity.
Watercolor ! :yahoo:
That would be so nice! :wlae: