when will L'Occitane F&F 25% Off start ??

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
When was it? I usually get the friends and family emails and I think I didn't get one this year! I'm going to be really disappointed if there is no 25% off F&F this year :sad:!!!!

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
I know that a few people asked about their Friends & Family event on Facebook as they usually do it around November 10. L'Occitane's response gave me the impression that it's canceled:

Regarding your question, we don't have a Friends & Family event planned this year, but when you visit our boutique or shop online you'll find many new and exciting collections and holiday gifts at great values.

The 15% off promotion that expired only applied to new customers, but existing customers were able to get a nice $29 value GWP during that time.

I heard that they told associates that they will not have Friends & Family because customers stock up on products at a discount and then refuse to buy at regular price for the rest of the year.... So they want to break away from being a "discount" store.

It's a shame that they canceled their F&F since I love that time of year.

Laneige

love watches
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
They cancelled it? This is so bad. I tend to use their GWP discount code but 25% or 15% is a good one!

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
^ Yeah their response about Friends & Family on Facebook pretty much say that they canceled it. I copied & pasted what they said in my previous post.

I admittedly stock up during F&F. While I understand the reason why, I do not think it was a good decision in the long run...

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
I agree. I did stock up during F&F, but I also tried new products (during F&F) and continued to buy products during the year at full price. To me, F&F was like a "thank you" for being a customer. Now I feel kind of slighted and don't feel like buying anything. I'll find an alternative (and most likely less expensive!) brand to suit my needs. :sad:

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
^I agree too and also they closed the store near me

I admit they do have nice products but there are others

maybe I should order something from Khiels