When wil new items hit the outlets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for the Atlantic Peyton & Juliennes in my area (Michigan)

2. Julianne's have been even more hit or miss then the Sabrina's (from what I can tell thru reveals) and I don't know WHY! It seems that the Sabrina is a more popular bag, with many sold out colors, you'd think they'd have less of them. I actually believe the Peytons are starting to fade out of the outlets, but that could be area specific. I think sometimes it takes longer for the higher end/higher demand bags to make it into the midwest VS. the east & west coast stores!!!

Good Luck, I hope you find what you're longing for!!!

3. Unfortunately I think you are right in everything you said. Thanks, I hope you have a great time in Cancun!

4. I still have not seen Julianne down here but I have seen plenty of Peytons... We have them in Metalic and Green... If you are interested they may do a store to store transfer...

5. I am looking for the blue.

Thanks,