When & Where is the Best Place to Buy Chanel Beauty Products & Tory Burch Flats?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi All,

I recently decided that I wanted to buy a pair of TB Reva's and some Chanel beauty products and I was wondering where is the best place to do so? Department stores? Online?

Should I wait until Bloomies has their Family & Friends sale (are these items even included)?

Should I open a department store credit card so I can get some percentage off?

I am really new to designer items and department store shopping and any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!!!

2. Beauty-wise: I tend to buy the majority of my Chanel at Murale; I'm aware this isn't in the States but you get Optimum Points. If I absolutely have to (i.e - the product is sold out at Murale) I'll go to the Bay - because I'll get HBC points. The Bay does send out 'Extra 25 000 Points' coupons if you spend X amount of money monthly so it works out well.

I don't think a department store CC is REALLY nessecary; I know The Bay's annual charges & fees is pretty steep in comparison to other bank CCs so I skip and just have my VISA. I find my Rewards card is enough, but it also depends how much you spend at department stores. I don't go to department stores much apart for the odd topshop item, my hair, or my MAC fix.

3. Blooming dales

4. I bought my TB Revas when Saks was having their shoe sale back in April and I opened a store card to get an extra 15% off. I saved like $90 between the 2 discounts.

5. Most of the major dept stores offer a discount with opening a cc..

Chanel is really available all over... maybe wait for a beauty card event at one

of the major store.. like Bloomies, Barney's, SFA, Nordies