When was the Vernis Bellevue first released?

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
TIA to anyone who can share this info :smile:. I recently fell in love with it and I can't believe I've never noticed it before. I'm curious to know how long it took me to realize it existed, lol.

Thanks beljwl & WillstarveforLV! The hype over the Watercolour in early '08 must've been the reason I completely missed this one. I just noticed Bellevue at the store a couple of weeks ago and I just love this bag!

Sugarcookie - I just bought this bag just this past April in Amarante and I just LVOE it!!
I just adore the way it hangs off my arm - this is truly a great piece at a great price point in the Vernis line.

Yey, WillstarveforLV and missfuse! I'm glad there are others who love this beauty as much as I do. It's extremely underrated, it really is FUN, hangS nicely off the arm and when I was checking it out...surprisingly very roomy. I saw a mom carrying hers hanging off her stroller...she looked super chic and comfy at the same time. That's a look I can get behind!

I think it looks great in the new vert bronze colour but I also love it in the amarante.
Also this bag is very versatile - it goes with casual, dressy and professional looks - it's so chic!

missfuse & willstarveforLV, I love amarante, vert bronze, & bleu nuit most in this style bag. I already have an Alma in amarante & it's such a gorgeous and unique color.

ms p, yes the price is surprising & that makes me so happy. It seems 2K is average for many LV that I like so it's refreshing that Bellevue is more affordable by comparison.

Would you any of you say that this could be a good everyday, knock-around (gently, lol) bag?