When was the cabas alto discountinued?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was so bummed when I heard this was discontinued, it has been on the 'list' for years, but always something more pressing that I had to have...and I thought it's a staple, a classic...I can get it anytime. Plus the vachetta bottom was always a bit of a draw back...

Now I am wondering if I lost my chance...should I try and hunt one down before it's too late...or is there another tote that big (I don't think so)....maybe a could do a SO in damier...

What do you think.

2. The Cabas Alto... I wanna say about 3 years ago?:shrugs:

3. Whatt!!!??? Are you sure, Elux had it up till about 3 months ago (maybe old stock??)....oh, no...now I am really bummed...I will probably never find one!

4. Ack! just talked to the 866 line, it did just pass the 3 year mark, which is why it was pulled from e-lux...disc. items can only be sold for 3 years. That means I am going to have to try e-bay or let-trade, etc..yuck!

Maybe I can talk my sister into selling / trading hers to me..she was just 'complaining' she has never used it.

5. That was the first bag I liked when I started liking LV this year. So sad that it's no longer made.

6. I've seen them on e-bay, but I don't know how many of them are real. You never know with e-bay...

7. WOW! Discontinued? I saw one available at the LV in the Fashion Mall/Las Vegas. Maybe it wasn't the same bag, maybe I saw the Cabas Mezzo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice