When using coinpurse/cles as charm.....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you leave it hanging outside of the bag all the time?
    When you use it as a charm, are you using it as a charm only (no $ or keys inside)?
    It's such a cute look! :yes:

2. I leave my perfor cles outside of my bag at all times. There is nothing inside it.

3. I hook the coin purse to the outside of my Keepall when I travel. I normally have my handbags in their dustbags inside the Keepall, so I use the coin purse to hold my ID and some money for easy access at the airport.

4. I don't use it as a charm, if I did it would be empty...I use it also in travel on the outside of my keepall or my cabas mezzo, with id and cash...

5. When I use it as a charm there is nothing inside of it!

6. Yeah if I'm hanging it on my bag as a charm, I don't put anything in it, unless it's a movie ticket or something.

7. nah, I don't use it as a charm, but if I did, I would still put the same amount of stuff in it as I usually would

8. Thanks! I know it's kind of a silly question, but I was wondering about it. :P

9. I use my groom cles as a bag charm and my house key is inside.

10. i put my keys inside...so it adds a bit of weight to the cles so it hangs nicely :smile:

11. I have one hanging on the outside of my speedys at all times, I keep my most used cards in it, like my debit and license. Makes it so much easier, no digging in my purse!