When ur fund from eBay ...

spoiledwify

Feb 24, 2007
Hello ladies question to anyone who sell eBay how soon you get you funds from your sell? Just wondering coz I just sold. Couple bags and it was shipped and received by the other party's why my fund not available yet ?[emoji15]

I get my money right away. But when you are new to selling, or new to selling designer items, ebay has paypal put a hold on the funds. There is usually a date posted on your ebay sales page that tells you when the funds are due to be released. Ebay gives a little time after the items are delivered to make sure the buyers don't complain.

Was I selling before. And Back now from selling . The buyers already received their bag yesterday . And i saw that is says april 20??? That long??
Since feedback no longer shows when feedback was received, it's impossible to know how long ago your previous selling history was but it has been over a year. (Could have been 13 months or could have been 5 years - they don't show it.)

Then more recently, you ran two listings for expensive items. In ebay's eyes, a seller without a recent history (and yours isn't recent) is a risk and a red flag. After this amount of time, you're considered a new seller and they want to make sure you're honest so they have restrictions and holds.

Was I selling before. And Back now from selling . The buyers already received their bag yesterday . And i saw that is says april 20??? That long??

It is a different ebay now. Ebay does hold funds for sporadic or returning sellers. It doesn't matter how good your reputation is. I think a positive feedback from your buyer will release your funds sooner.

I hope you shipped with tracking or signature confirmation (if required) - I have heard that ebay sellers funds may be released earlier than the 20 day hold if you upload tracking and it showed delivered. It's a very different ebay.

ebay user agreement yielded this on a search:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

snipped:
Holds

To protect eBay from risk of liability for your actions as a seller, eBay has at times recommended, and may continue to recommend, that PayPal restrict access to funds in a seller's PayPal account based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, returns, riskiness of the listing category, transaction value, or the filing of an eBay Money Back Guarantee case. This may result in PayPal restricting funds in your PayPal account.