When Too Much Is Too Much...

1. OMG. I like the keychain but ummm...NO WAY!

2. I have marked her as a seller I would NEVER buy from. This makes me sick to my stomach. What some people won't do for an almightly dollar. I wonder how they sleep at night.

3. I haven't purchased from them.

That bracelet always makes me giggle , it makes me think of M&M's

4. Wow..too much is too much when the price is more than double!!! Crazy!!!

5. I never bought from this seller, cos I think her stuff are seriously over-priced!! I totally agree with you, there is def a premium when you buy these so-called limited editions or hard to get items on eBay, but a price hike of more than 100% boarders on greed. There are many other excellent sellers on eBay ya know..;)

Sorry, but tis is just my personal opinion, dun get mad wif me! :smartass:

6. I'm sorry but only an idiot would pay that much for something so stupid looking :wtf: .

7. 88caviar's stuff is also WAAAY overpriced...

...but hey! At least eBay is making money with all of those sellers fees!!! :graucho:

8. way too much....yikes!!!

9. Well, eBay will make if they do make a sale! That's where the money really is (the commission)

And you know what is the funniest thing? Tis keyring isnt even sold out yet!!! Its freaking available on vuitton.com NOW. :yes:

10. You can still ge those in stores, & elux still puts them up[they sell out fast, but get restocked] for $375.

11. I thought it was $365? :shrugs:

12. Okay $365, it came t $406 with tax here.

13. I love to browse her items she seems to get EVERYTHING but I do agree that as some serious overpricing going on and the listings are so looooongggg

14. i saw that same auction and was like OMGGG crazy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice