When to use signature confirmation?

s_rae22

Dec 26, 2007
Do you use signature confirmation on all the bags you ship or just those over a certain $$ amount?

I sold a bag for $100.00 and the buyer specifically requested no signature confirmation as she's not home during the day. Should I go ahead and do as she asks?

Do you use signature confirmation on all the bags you ship or just those over a certain $$ amount?

I sold a bag for $100.00 and the buyer specifically requested no signature confirmation as she's not home during the day. Should I go ahead and do as she asks?

It's required by Paypal for items over $250.00, so you are okay with just delivery confirmation.

Cheers,

If you ship your items with insurance, they always require signature for receiving. The problem is you cannot acquire a copy of the signature online. If my items are over $250, I always ship them with signature confirmation; otherwise just delivery confirmaiton plus insurance.

Generally speaking, even though Paypal doesn't require signature until the value of the item hits $250, I still require signature for anything over $100. I think my buyers appreciate the peace of mind as much as I do!

I would get a signature confirmation if I mailed a toothpick to someone. Never, ever would I mail an item again without a signature no matter what the cost of the item. Even when you follow PayPal's rules, it's hard enough to win a claim. If you don't, it's a given you will lose. PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL COST!

I always use sig confirmation... it's the only proof I have that the item was delivered to the right address. I can't tell you how many times with just delivery confirmation stuff is not delivered to the right address!