When the love for Pink and Lindy come together

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bet some of you thought it's MrsS' unveiling, but no ... haven't bought anything major for awhile LOL!

This picture was posted in the Asian Women's thread and I suspect viewership is not exactly very high there all the time.

Just wanted to point out that Swift Rosy is gorgeous for a Lindy. Perfection.

[​IMG]

2. The combination of colors are stunning.

3. That's beautiful. Really beautiful.

4. I keep coming back to stare at it. And is this Zhang Ziyi?

5. Yessss...I was just there, drooling over it...yuummm...:drool:

6. Wow. Although I *thought* I wasn't a fan of rosy - I have to admit this looks fabulous.

[​IMG]

7. Hi merika! :heart::heart:

Make me want to get one too. :girlsigh:

8. wow!! that's really a beautiful lindy.

9. mrssparkles, thanks for sharing! That is a beautiful color
    for a Lindy. It gives it a whole new look. (Same with the Lagoon)

10. Wow! That whole outfit is just perfect- the colors complement the Rosy Lindy so well.

11. ARGH!!! I was offered a swift rosy Lindy, and I passed without even looking at it. Now I'm kicking myself. That's a gorgeous bag!

12. I just saw a rosy lindy at the tysons Hermes store last Saturday. It is a beauty!

13. MrsS if you get this would you please send me your Rose Shocking birkin. I am more a fan of the true pinks.

14. rosy is such a sweet color!

15. Oh, how lovely ... the bag... the color ... the outfit ... the woman ...