When the Hermes scarf bug bites.....

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I fell for my first Hermes scarf last August. Now, 6 months, 7 scarves and 3 scarf rings later, here is number 8. I first saw it in October and loved it. Got distracted by a few other items, but I ordered it sent to the Tyson's Corner boutique and picked it up today. I love the color- vif argent in rouge.

Attachments

capulet

Feb 22, 2008
Ooh, pretty scarf! I am glad there is someone else who's gone as scarf-crazy as I have (15 twills and some others in a year). The bug does bite hard, doesn't it?

(BTW, I married into a family of Tar Heels, so :boxing:! But really, we are all friends here.)

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
London UK
I love it, I am sure from seeing your helpful posts in the CL section that you were after this particular scarf (I think it was in your sig)!! I am glad you managed to get it, it does look great ronsdiva!!

liness92

O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
Beautiful find Ronsdiva! Enjoy the journey of scarf collecting. Why don't you post a modelling shot of your scarf on the scarf sticky?

Scarf Addict

Sieze The Day!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
United Kingdom
Ooh, pretty scarf! I am glad there is someone else who's gone as scarf-crazy as I have (15 twills and some others in a year). The bug does bite hard, doesn't it?

(BTW, I married into a family of Tar Heels, so :boxing:! But really, we are all friends here.)
You're telling me! The "bug" is a chronic disease in my case with seemingly no cure....:smile:

Lovely scarf ronsdiva - enjoy!