When the Cat's Away...a Reveal!

Congrats! The Ron Rons look great - love stacked heels - and your pets are very cute. Do they get along with each other well?

You wondered why the pictures are yellow. It's because tungsten lighting (regular lightbulbs) appears yellow on photos, even though it looks white to human eyes. In order to negate it, you need to choose the "tungsten" white balance setting on your camera. It looks like a ligthbulb usually.

LOL, LOVE your story line thread with your furbabies! They're adorable! They may never leave you alone but they are always there for you :lol:
Love the Ron Ron's too!

Thanks for the compliments ladies!! The RonRons are my favorite style. Honestly I could have them in every color and be perfectly happy with just them.

Bitstuff thanks for the advice!! I am still getting the hang of that camera. Sometimes things turn out great and sometimes they don't. I will remember that next time I have pics coming out that weird color. For the most part the animals all get along great. Three cats and two dogs makes for a full house but there is never a dull moment or an empty room!