O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Totally confused here, I can't think of anything that rhymes with emates

RowanOak

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Deep South
LOL, riffraff. I'm working my brain overtime trying to make something rhyme with it too.

Somebody help us out. Just write the word and put a star yourself as one of the vowels. This is driving me bonkers trying to figure out what you're talking about.

Do it like this: an*mals. (or something so the slow-witted of us can figure it out)

Nov 8, 2006
let me try some other words other than the obvious one...

rebate
cremate
decimate
litigate
applegate

^ nope none of them getting ****

PS the one the OP is talking about rhymes with both emate and rebate. just combine both words together and you'll get the word thats starred out

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
we chose to ban the word because they chose as a company to send people to our board to advertise disguised as regular posters. they got away with it for a while, but once we realized it, we chose to just ban the word, because if we didn't, they would just continue to do it. we have a lot of wonderful advertisers that pay megs and vlad to use their space (megs and vlad spend a lot of money keeping this place up, and advertisers help make it possible), and it's unfair to both megs and vlad and the paying advertisers to allow a company to advertise for free.

plus, it's deceptive to our posters if advertisers refuse to disclose that they are, in fact, being paid by a company instead of giving objective information about a company's services.

Status
Not open for further replies.