When purchasing your Chanel

I probably would like the Chanel boutique experience, but I usually order my Chanels over the phone because the NM and Saks around me have slim pickings. Although I do like going in and buying a bag and not having to wait for it to arrive!

I like the department stores the best. They have better return policies, and point system for their credit cards. Plus, they're 5 minutes from me and the boutiques are an hour.

where i'm at, i can only get chanel from the boutique, or ebay! and i'm going to state the obvious here-- buying from the boutique is a lovely, lovely experience as compared to buying from ebay!

I've only ever purchased at a Chanel boutique. I wish I could go to my NM and put it on an account, though, and earn points. But the sales men at the NM Chanel boutique are so absurdly rude that I refuse to give them my business.

i love saks and my newly found perfect SA is well perfect! he's out of state though so i've only had things shipped from his store. also bought in saks nyc and chanel madison ave. and on ebay. i like it all. lol

i like to buy online or from 2nd hand shops, i still can't justify buying new new bags :P

I have put some of my Dior's up for sell at consignment shops - but unfortunately never found any Chanels - maybe they are spoken for before the hit the displays.
Lucky you!!

Maybe in time I will feel educated enough and comfortable to buy online....just chicken, if something bad can happen - I am the person...Murphy's Law applies to me all the time!!:rolleyes:LOL!!