When on a Toki ban what do you buy?

hes still in his package! I never took him out since I got my metallic qees in :lol: poor pirate qee! lol i was thinkin of putting it on my pirata bambinone, but I going to sell it so yeah it might be on my other bags....

so which bag are you going to put him on?

Miss Dana- I bought them open box... actually I don't even think these will come w/ a box but I bought them on another forum.

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=68080
Here's the guy I dealt with. I haven't gotten them yet (I just sent payment yesterday) It looks like he still has a lot left but I don't know if he's updated it... so far only the ones I bought say sold

well there was a few ppl that pmed him before me so i doubt the ones i want are going to be there haha! :lol: maybe i should buy blind boxes to have fun!:roflmfao: but later i guess....:Push:

What are you guys buying blindboxed?? :confused1:

When I'm on a toki ban I buy Tarina Tarantino HK and Barbie jewelry :nuts: which isn't any cheaper than toki!! I'm sick!!

me too...I returned a bunch of tokis to macys and went out and spent the same $$ on Blythe dolls! I was proud of myself.:upsidedown::upsidedown::shame:But here's a pic. of what I bought when I wasn't buying tokis....

Attachments

• DSC00084 (Small).JPG
    DSC00084 (Small).JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00077 (Small).JPG
    DSC00077 (Small).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00071 (Small).JPG
    DSC00071 (Small).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 18