When on a Toki ban what do you buy?

I got my first munny pull but it's a banana (blind box). My lil bro has many though. His spending habits are crazier than mine...$2-300 sweaters, $2-400 nikes..etc. Does he work? no. lol
I want more munny pulls..a girls at YRB was wearing one as a necklace and it was cool. I wish I had the ice cream king one...

When on a toki ban...I go back to thinking about normal clothes and shoes and jackets...lol. Can't look cute* everyday...lol

I got those munny zipper pulls too! I got the chocolate ice cream cone. I want the GID one!

I used to buy lots of those blind box toys, but I've stopped since my tokidoki craziness...i figured i rather sacrifice the toys rather than tokidoki lol.

I usually buy clothing/makeup while im on a toki ban :rolleyes:

I am searching for a good priced denaro in any print. I figure its not as much as a bag :P....even though I am on ban now after last night...I am still browsing ebay for more Toki...haha!

I just got my cc bill and I think I'm going to ban myself for a bit too...

I was thinking of going to c21 everyday for the past week, but I guess it's not meant to be..I don't need more paradiso/inferno stuff anyway- (that's what I keep telling myself to keep myself calm..lol :lol:)

I'm thinking about going for another munny soon but we'll see...lol.

I am searching for a good priced denaro in any print. I figure its not as much as a bag :P....even though I am on ban now after last night...I am still browsing ebay for more Toki...haha!

lol me too. I keep browsing ebay for toki even tho i dont plan on buying anything...its just browsing ebay for toki already in my to-do-list for everyday.

Well...lets see...when I banned myself from toki and returned all the tokis to macys ...which i was very proud of myself for restraining....I then bought 2 Blythe dolls! :nuts: So I better not ban myself anymore because its less expensive that way.:hs: that's a new smiley! had to use it!