When Oh When Is A Coach Factory Store Coming To The Citadel Outlet Mall???

dya91101

O.G.
Oct 27, 2010
Pasadena, CA
Since the Citadel Outlets are L.A.'s only outlet mall when is a Coach factory store going to open there. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
I haven't heard of one opening there yet, but hopefully they will open one there in the future because that outlet is only 20 minutes from my house. On the Coach.com website, they have a store locator where you can see what outlets are coming soon.

dya91101

O.G.
Oct 27, 2010
Pasadena, CA
Yes, so true about other outlet malls and such but how nice would that be to have an Coach FS closer to us. Thanks for the responses!

EricaR

Apr 14, 2011
I usually don't bump old posts, but I did s search and nothing newer turned up. Looks like there is now an outlet at The Citadel!!! I'm heading there this morning to track it down. Anyone been in there?

EricaR

Apr 14, 2011
Really. I need to go recheck! It was listed as now open on one site I found...

EricaR

Apr 14, 2011
Grrr! You are right, of course. It is The Citadel's site that keeps saying "where you can find such brand names as Coach" that led me to believe it was already open. Darn! I was just so happy to have one closer!!!

Last edited:

LinzP

Dec 4, 2010
bay area
yay, now I will have an excuse to stop there on our way down to see Mickey Mouse whenever we go again!!