When not wearing jeans...

1. what type of pants do you guys prefer for fall and winter?

I've gotten into a major denim rut -- I wear them almost every day once it gets too cold for my summery skirts and dresses.

I have a bunch of express editor pants that I used to wear a lot, but they just seem kind of "blah" to me lately.

This relates a bit to the "uniform" thread -- I'm looking for another "basic" besides my jeans:smile:

2. Velour. . . but mostly jeans in the winter.

3. Wow Swanky -- you can type and post fast!! I love velour, especially running suits.

I have trouble finding stuff that's just a little dressier though.

4. LOL! I click on New Posts every once in a while and I guess you must've just posted it! It was at the top of the list and I always like to respond to post w/ 0 or very little responses!
    Hmm. . . have you tried trouser cut jeans/denim?
    It's softer and dressier.

5. Me too, I wear army green and Black in many different cuts to break the habit sometimes.:yes:

6. Winter is really cold here....I have brown and black cords in "sevens" - they look dressier but are the same sexy cut as the "seven jeans" try them!!!

7. ^oooh yes, cords cut like jeans are great!:yes:

8. ^^^that's a terrific idea -- just what I'm looking for, thanks guys!

Sometimes it's hard to find nice fitting cords and khakis -- but if they fit like regular sevens, they should be great.

9. good idea for a thread! I myself live in denim so I should stock up for alternatives

10. I am in a denim rut as well! I need to get more well rounded.

11. I like fine-wale cords (right now I like JCrew a lot) in chocolate brown or army green

12. Lululemon jogging pants. ;) Or, if I'm really sick of lounging around, a dress skirt.

13. I love wide legged wool pants.

14. I can wear jeans to work most of the time, but I do like to clean up a little bit when I have meetings, especially with clients.

For work I love lightweight wool slacks - I can wear these just about year 'round.

For work or after work/weekends, khakis are OK part way into fall with a sweater, dark belt and boots but not once the weather really turns, IMO.

Cords rule too!

I love the waning days of summer but I SO look forward to the snuggly fall wardrobe time too.

15. I really need to start switching it up a bit. Can someone take pictures of outfits that don't include jeans but are still trendy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice