When Life Gives You a Golden Opportunity . . .

omg~~totally LOVE your boys...every single one of them!!! Congrats!!

I've been looking for that boy with large quits all over, no luck >.<

Enjoy your handsome boys!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my excitement. Boys are definitely my favorite Chanel these days. Are you looking for a black boy? I got mine at BG about 2 months ago. I think the current season has smaller quilts and black metallic leather. Have you try looking for that? It's super cute too. Will you consider the small size? I think Saks has a small black boy with GHW. I just got the email from an SA today. PM me if you are interested. Hope you find your black boy soon!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my excitement. Boys are definitely my favorite Chanel these days. Are you looking for a black boy? I got mine at BG about 2 months ago. I think the current season has smaller quilts and black metallic leather. Have you try looking for that? It's super cute too. Will you consider the small size? I think Saks has a small black boy with GHW. I just got the email from an SA today. PM me if you are interested. Hope you find your black boy soon!!

I am actually looking for the unicorn medium/new medium in lamb or calfskin, no picky on the quilt sizes anymore, but the large one is my dream one. I actually got a metallic black in new medium. The leather feels a little bit diff, not as smooth/glossy feel as the lamb/smooth calfskin. That's why I am still trying to look for a calf/lambskin one :/.