When it rains...

88bagsondwall

I<3 boys who sparkle
Dec 5, 2008
LALAland
It pours Morning Afters! It was raining this morning, so I took my babies out for a quick photo shoot to say hello to the Minkettes.

I'm fairly new to the forum and I wanted to thank you :flowers: ladies for helping me build my RM collection. I joined TPF to learn about RM and look what happened: Navy Luxe MAB, Wine MAM, Glazed Espresso MAM, Cloud Grey MAM, and Double Cream MAM. Oh, and Black & White Trio MAM on the way.

amy84023

Totally Banned!
O.G.
May 31, 2007
CT
They are beautiful! Especially together! I'm glad you were able to use tPF as a good resource to build your collection! Enjoy them :smile:

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
That is quite an impressive collection!! Great colors. A very well thought out collection, I might add! Congratulations!!

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
California, USA
Squeeee! Morning Afters! My favorite RM style! :heart: I love your collection! I don't know how I'd be able to choose which bag to carry for the day! They're all so gorgeous!

pursekidd

banned till spring!
Jan 15, 2009
Canada!
Oh very nice. I don't have an MAM yet...but she's on her way. I'm waiting for a MAM in Sea Green, and I now I'm so anxious to get her. The Morning After's are just perfect for anything, and work with almost anything you wear.

BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION!! Congrats!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Beautiful collection! Can we take a peek at the lining of each bag? :yes: