When it rains Bal colors, it POURS Bal colors

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Have any of you ever noticed that colors come up for sale in "runs".

Like there isn't a magenta to be found for love or money and then BAM everyone is selling them!! :drool:

Or no black cities and them WHAM there are a dozen. :nuts:

Is it me??

Or does any one else notice this??

And if it's not me- why??! :confused1:

No, you're right. I decided to buy my Emerald City and then for two months there were none. Right after I bought a new one from AR, Emerald was all over the place.

It's such a curious occurance! I can't imagine what it is that brings it about, but it interesting to watch. Kind of like paying attention to the stock market, only less logical.

YES!!! I know what you mean! Whenever I buy a bbag after a while I see more of it, either color or style! It's so strange!
Oh, if only it poured 2003 bags often enough... :drool:

exactly - there was a run of rouge theatre for a while and those things are near impossible to find. now it seems as if teal is making a come back on ebay..

very curious - i agree though, that the new fall colors are having a lot of people cleaning out their closets...

:whistle: I've been looking for some blueberry accessories... and they never pop up!!!

(Will they appear now??... Here's hoping! :happydance:)

I think there are bbag windfalls though... usually after you've settled on a different bag or spent the money elsewhere!! :P

Yep, it sure looks like Rouge VIF is the "sale color of the moment". Maybe in anticipation of the new Tomato? :shrugs:

Then I hope a Rouge VIF day rains itself into my life! I've been waiting for what feels like awhile. I had a work and a weekender in this color but sold them both because want a day! Of course now I can't find one! Patience is not my thing either! I'm trying so hard!

I am (im)patiently waiting for 2003 cities and hobos but they are so lovely that people who own them usually hold on to them.

Do you guys think that around September there'll be a magenta city streak? I don't know if I want to order one of the LE ones, so I was wondering if after people buy them unseen maybe a few will change their mind...