When it comes to [fill in the blank], I am cheap

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For me, it's clothing.
    Jewelry and handbags, no problem, but I hate spending money on clothes. If I find something that is comfortable and looks good, I buy 5 of them. I am the gal wandering around adorned in gemstones, carrying an LV, in the yoga pants and t-shirt from Target. :biggrin: How 'bout you?

2. Clothing!!! I will spend $6.00 on a t shirt from Khols but hundreds on a bag lol

3. Fun thread, Lucrezia!

When it comes to food for myself I am cheap. I'll spend any amount if I'm eating with friends but when I stock food for my fridge and my pantry, I buy what's on sale. I just don't see the point of eating your riches, as one poster here said!

4. shoes!

5. For me:

-Clothes (I love TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack and any sales!)
    -School/Office Supplies (only buy used books or willing to spend a whole night at Kinko's making photocopies of classmates' books; like to steal pens from work; a habit of collecting mini shampoos/lotions from hotels but then we paid for it right? :lol:)

6. Electronic equipment and clothes.

7. Clothes and shoes. Just as long as they look nice and serve their purpose, I'm happy:smile: .

8. Clothes and coffee (drink it at work for free!).

9. I can't think of anything so I ask my daughter. She says, "No. You're not cheap about anything! You're really STUCK UP as a matter of fact!" :cry: Okay. She's 12 and may not be around to see 13 this summer......... LOL!

10. clothes I guess but I do buy the nice ones even when they are inexpensive.. hehe..

11. Books ! I love to read but I hate spending money on brand new books. I use the local library a lot. I have a good friend who gives me her hand me downs. I still buy a lot of books but feel guilty when I do.

I am also cheap about clothes - casual clothes like tshirts and work out clothes because I am so hard on them and am always ruining them.

I am another one who has the tshirt from Target, Levi jeans, but the $1000 bag, the $200 Bandana wrap and the $400 sandals!

12. wow! That's a harder sentence to put together than I thought...

Socks? Groceries? (it usually spoils anyways, I don't cook enough!)

13. Hmmmmm.... I am with you on the clothing..... Us slightly :suspiciou larger than petite women don't get a lot of designer options as it is.... I buy most of my clothes at Kohl's; always waiting for the coupons to arrive in the mail.

Otherwise.... I think I pay enough for everything... Cable, internet, phone, gadgets, handbags(!), food, bird toys, auto, wine, etc. Thoroughly middle class.

14. Hmm im pretty cheap for flip flops.. i have a ton of old navy flip flops that i get 2x 5 bucks.. I cannot spend 15 bucks for them.. I dislike wearing dirty shoes ect,so if I throw out two dollar flip flops I wont have any guilt,like if I thrown out a pair of $15 flip flops that I used for 1 month :nuts: .Another thing im cheap for are probably long white tank tops,that I layer over my shirts..I get my tanks at old navy for 7 bucks =D.

15. hmmm.

bathing suits. lol, I hate spending a lot on bathing suits- no idea why.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice