When is the new Epi color available?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw in previous posts that myrtille is being discontinued and being replaced by a white epi color.

How white is the white, does anyone know? Is it a winter white, or a bright summer white?

Also, when's it coming out?

I loved the myrtille, so I'm hoping this new color will have more pizzazz than the cannelle!

2. I was told the new vernis was coming out in Feb and the epi later in the year maybe April

3. i hopw its a winter white!!! that would be soo pretty!

4. i hope winter too b/c the color is so much softer than a stark summer white, and while white does get dirty, winter white would show "less" than a summer.

5. I hope its a winter white too.. I am so excited about seeing it but I do wish they did not have to discontinue the myrtile.. it was a really nice color

6. I hope it's winter white with gold hw.

7. does anybody know what's the inside supposed the be? :confused1:

I'd love a contrasting one, like a rich dark red or plum :drool:

8. ^that would be so pretty!!

Do you guys think that the new White Epi color would be too similar to the Azur? I know the Azur has blue/charcoal in it as well, but I consider it to be mostly a 'white' bag...

9. I heard the interior will be gray.

10. It is sounding like I may have to look at this... I love the combination of Gray and White...:yes:

11. Anyone have pics of it yet?

12. I hope it looks like the Vanilla, except not so yellow.

13. I hope it's not a yellow color at all!

14. I loved the Vanilla and was planning on getting something in that color eventually. Maybe I'll just hold out and get something in this new white instead :idea:

15. Ooh.. I can't wait to see it IRL. :yes: