When is the easy rider clutch coming out?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys - Ive been waiting for this clutch FOREVER...when and where is the easy rider clutch coming out if anyone knows? Ive been stalking websites for pre-orders too...and I don't see anything?

2. #2 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    i know i saw it available for pre-order in black or white... thought it was lunaboston.

ETA: oops, i lied! it's for pre order at threesirens in either black or white with an expected date of 3/31. maybe more will start to show up around the same time on other sites.

3. LB has it for pre-order too. Email them for the link if it's not on the pre-order page yet.

4. ^ o rly? LB doesn't show a link yet... wonder what colors they will have!

this probably won't happen, but i would love to see it available in red.

5. I would like to know when the Easy Rider Duffle will be available for order in tye dye blue? Does anyone know?

6. Just emailed LB...thanks. Will let u know what they say!

7. Not sure if it still works but threesirens was accepting the code "preorder30" for 30% off pre-orders...

8. sometime this spring i know Codi is possibly taking pre-orders

9. did you learn anything? (yes, i am over-anxious about this bag coming out. hehe)

10. LB already has the links posted. There are quite a few colors!